|CHANGES IN 2016-17 SCHOOL END DATES AND TIMES|
All elementary, 4K, and 3K students will NOT have school on Tuesday, June 6.†
All SMS and SHS students will be dismissed at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, June 6.
Dental Insurance carrier effective 7/1/2014
Direct Deposit, W-4 and other common forms relating to the Business Office
All information regarding Health Partners, available plans and costs to you
Frequently Asked Questions Guides
Tutorials to assist you with miscellaneous tasks in Skyward.
Beginning with the 2013-14 SY, employees will be required to submit expense reimbursements online. The following forms will guide you through the process.
Compliant TSA Companies
The 2016-17 school year is quickly approaching and we are beginning to receive the questions about when the first paychecks will be. The schedule is as follows:
Assistant Principals - August 5
School Year Secretaries - August 19
Teachers - September 2
Hourly Support Staff/Tutors/PIC's/Sub Teachers - September 16
Employee Expense Reimbursements
Effective July 1, 2013: All employees will be required to submit their own reimbursement requests through Skyward. Please review the instructions posted in the folder below for Expense Reimbursements.
Some key points:
1. Employee expense reimbursements will no longer be processed by payroll. They will be processed through accounts payable.
2. Only the employee can submit their own request as it ties directly to your expense reimbursement payment history (separate from your paycheck history).
3. Requests are due in Skyward the 20th of each month to be paid on the 30th (or last business day) using your direct deposit information from payroll.
4. Conference travel information will be given to you from the department organizing the event to let you know how to fill out your request for reimbursement.
5. Paper forms will no longer be accepted and will be returned.
6. Requests without proper uploaded attachments will be denied.